Easy Pancake Recipe
Learn how to make this pancake recipe easy! This super simple pancake recipe is fun for the whole family.
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter (for frying and extra to serve)
- In a large mixing bowl, sift in your flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt together.
- Next, add in milk, vanilla extract, and eggs. Whisk until well combined and smooth.
- Over medium heat, set a non-stick pan or griddle on the stove and lightly grease with butter. Using a ladle or measuring cup, pour 1/3 cup scoops of pancake batter onto your hot pan. Cook for about 1-2 minutes until you start to see bubbles form on the surface and the bottom is golden brown. Flip your pancake using a spatula and cook the opposite side for another 1-2 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve immediately with your favorite pancake toppings. Maple syrup, powdered sugar, butter, whipped cream, and/or fresh berries are all great options!
Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 475mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 95IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 145mg | Iron: 2mg