Pancake Recipe to Freeze
Learn how to properly freeze your favorite pancakes so their ready to reheat quick and easy!
- Parchment paper
- Freezer-safe bag or container
- Permanent marker
- Your favorite pancake recipe
- parchment paper
- baking sheet
- freezer bag or freeze safe container
- permanent marker
- Start by making your favorite pancake recipe and let them cool down. Once your pancakes are cool. Place them on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Next, place the entire baking sheet with the pancakes in the freezer until they are completely frozen. When the pancakes are completely frozen (usually after about 2 hours) remove them from the freezer and place them inside your freezer-safe bag or container. Be sure not to stack them to prevent them from getting stuck together. Using a permanent marker, label your bag or container with the date you froze the pancakes.
- The pancakes can last in a freezer for up to 3 months. When you are ready to eat the pancakes, simply reheat them in the microwave, toaster oven, or oven until fully warm.