Gluten Free Pancake Recipe
This delicious gluten free pancake recipe is a family favorite for my nephew who is allergic to gluten. Learn how to make gluten free pancakes with this easy recipe!
- 1 cups gluten free all-purpose flour (I prefer Pillsbury gluten-free flour)
- 1 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cups milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 tbsp butter
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk in your egg, sugar, vanilla extract, and vegetable oil.
- Next, add in the gluten free flour, xanthan cum, gluten free baking powder and salt. Stir in milk until well combined and smooth.
- Over medium heat, set a non-stick pan or griddle on the stove and lightly grease with butter. Using a ladle or measuring cup, pour 1/3 cup scoops of pancake batter onto your hot pan. Cook for about 1-2 minutes until you start to see bubbles form on the surface and the bottom is golden brown. Flip your pancake using a spatula and cook the opposite side for another 1-2 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve immediately with your favorite pancake toppings. Maple syrup, powdered sugar, butter, whipped cream, and/or fresh berries are all great options!
Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 328mg | Potassium: 52mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 81IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 141mg | Iron: 1mg