Dairy Free Pancake Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp granulated sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk (coconut milk (carton type))
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, sift in your flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt together.
- Next, add in (wet ingredients) almond milk, vanilla extract, and canola oil, and egg. Whisk until just evenly combined. Do not overmix, some lumps are ok.
- Over medium heat, set a non-stick pan or griddle on the stove and lightly grease with butter. Using a ladle or measuring cup, pour 1/3 cup scoops of pancake batter onto your hot pan. Cook for about 1-2 minutes until you start to see bubbles form on the surface and the bottom is golden brown. Flip your pancake using a spatula and cook the opposite side for another 1-2 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve immediately with your favorite pancake toppings. Maple syrup, powdered sugar, butter, whipped cream, and/or fresh berries are all great options!