How Make Pancake Recipe (Step-by-Step)
Learn how to make a delicous pancake recipe step-by-step with this simple recipe!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp butter (melted)
- In a large mixing bowl, sift in your flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt together.
- Next, add in (wet ingredients) milk, vanilla extract, egg, and butter. Whisk until well combined and smooth.
- Over medium heat, set a non-stick pan or griddle on the stove and lightly grease with butter. Using a ladle or measuring cup, pour 1/3 cup scoops of pancake batter onto your hot pan. Cook for about 1-2 minutes until you start to see bubbles form on the surface and the bottom is golden brown. Flip your pancake using a spatula and cook the opposite side for another 1-2 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve immediately with your favorite pancake toppings. Maple syrup, powdered sugar, butter, whipped cream, and/or fresh berries are all great options!
Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 531mg | Potassium: 107mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 107IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 185mg | Iron: 2mg