What Pancake Syrup Is Good for Diabetics?
If you’re diabetic, you have two options for pancake syrup: pure maple syrup or sugar-free syrup. While 100% pure maple syrup is still a form of sugar, it has a lower glycemic index, so it’s better for people with diabetes than regular pancake syrup. But if you prefer pancake syrup, stick to sugar-free kinds, like:
- Mrs. Butterworth’s Sugar-Free Syrup
- Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup
- Log Cabin Sugar-Free Syrup
- Maple Grove Farms Sugar-Free Syrup
- Pearl Milling Company Butter Lite Syrup
- Cary’s Sugar-Free Low Calorie Syrup
- Pyure Sugar-Free Maple Flavored Syrup
- So Nourished Keto Pancake Syrup
- Hungry Jack Sugar-Free Butter Syrup
Keep in mind that, no matter which brand you go with, pancake syrup should not be consumed in large amounts. But in moderation, these shouldn’t do too much damage to your blood sugar levels.