Healthy Pancake Recipe (Bananas & Oatmeal)
- 2 bananas (over-ripe with brown spots is best)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (old fashioned style)
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Start by preparing your pancake better. Add all of you ingredients to a blender and blend on medium until smooth. It should take about 45 seconds. Leave the batter in your blender while you prepare your pan for cooking.
- Over medium heat, set a non-stick pan or griddle on the stove and lightly grease with vegetable oil, coconut oil, or olive oil. Using a ladle or measuring cup, pour 1/3 cup scoops of pancake batter onto your hot pan. Cook for about 1-2 minutes until you start to see bubbles form on the surface and the bottom is golden brown. Flip your pancake using a spatula and cook the opposite side for another 1-2 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve immediately with your favorite pancake toppings. Maple syrup, powdered sugar, butter, whipped cream, and/or fresh berries are all great options!