Pancake Recipe with Self Rising Flour
- 2 large egg
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups white self rising flour
- 2 tsp sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk your eggs, milk and vanilla extract together to evenly combine. Add in the flour and sugar and whisk until the batter is smooth and free of lumps.
- Over medium heat, set a non-stick pan or griddle on the stove and lightly grease with butter. Using a ladle or measuring cup, pour 1/3 cup scoops of pancake batter onto your hot pan at a time. Cook for about 1-2 minutes until you start to see bubbles form on the surface and the bottom is golden brown. Flip your pancake using a spatula and cook the opposite side for another 1-2 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve immediately with your favorite pancake toppings. Maple syrup, powdered sugar, butter, whipped cream, and/or fresh berries are all great options!