Pancake Recipe for Diabetics (Diabetic Friendly Pancakes)
- 1 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Stevia (I like Truvia)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 /2 cup unsweetened oat milk
- 2 egg
- 1 tbsp butter (for pan)
- In a large mixing bowl, sift in your almond flour, baking powder, stevia, and salt together.
- Next, add in oat milk, vanilla extract, egg, and olive oil. Whisk until well combined and smooth.
- Over medium heat, set a non-stick pan or griddle on the stove and lightly grease with butter. Using a ladle or measuring cup, pour 1/3 cup scoops of pancake batter onto your hot pan. Cook for about 1-2 minutes until you start to see bubbles form on the surface and the bottom is golden brown. Flip your pancake using a spatula and cook the opposite side for another 1-2 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve immediately with your favorite diabetic friendly pancake toppings!