Pancake Recipe with Oat Milk
An amazing oat milk pancake recipe for light and fluffy dairy-free pancakes made with only a few simple ingredients that make this recipe a snap!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Whisk together until well combined.
- Add in oat milk, water, vanilla, and oil into the bow with the dry ingredients and stir to combine will. Lumpy pancake batter is ok. Do not over-mix your batter as your pancakes will not turn out as fluffy.
- Let pancake batter rest for 5 minutes
- Heat a large griddle or skillet over medium heat. If needed, you can oil the pan with vegan butter or coconut oil. Using a ladle, add about 1/2 cup of pancake batter and cook until bubbles start to form on the top. Then flip the pancake and cook until golden brown on the other side (about 1-3 minutes). Repeat as necessary with the remaining batter. Seal and store any unused pancake batter in the refrigerator in an air-tight container.
- Serve pancakes warm with with pure maple syrup, vegan butter, and a side of fresh fruit.
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 320mg | Potassium: 68mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 116IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 134mg | Iron: 1mg